[vc_row][vc_column][grve_title title=”Frequently asked questions”][vc_empty_space height=”20px”][vc_tta_accordion active_section=”” collapsible_all=”true”][vc_tta_section title=”Can we bring in our own caterers?” tab_id=”1533052911340-2baa8905-6db4″][vc_column_text]Of course! All we need is contact & insurance information. If you don’t have one yet we can suggest a few.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Do you allow alcohol?” tab_id=”1533052911346-30133cbf-047d”][vc_column_text]We do allow alcohol. however, we don’t have our liquor license to sell alcohol. You may provide alcohol for your guests as long as it is served by a licensed & insured bartender. If you would like to serve hard liquor – a
security guard is required. If needed, we can connect you with a reputable service.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Do you supply table linens?” tab_id=”1533053864382-c7545339-f9f7″][vc_column_text]We have beautiful custom wood farm tables, so many people choose not to cover them up! But if you prefer linens we do have some available for rent or you can supply your own.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Do you have a kitchen?” tab_id=”1533054418973-5bbda6c4-fcfd”][vc_column_text]We have a prep area which has a refrigerator, sink & microwave.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”How long do we get to use the Venue?” tab_id=”1533054516301-acd4c88c-08c9″][vc_column_text]Anywhere from 2 to 10 hours, depending on which package you select.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”What is your maximum occupancy?” tab_id=”1533054616343-d5bd795f-c9f9″][vc_column_text]We have an occupancy set at 150 people.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Is the venue ADA accessible?” tab_id=”1533054685473-3dd4516d-9e46″][vc_column_text]Yes, we have handi-cap parking, ramps & walkways.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Do you have a sound system?” tab_id=”1533054749294-babc5e66-ee8e”][vc_column_text]Currently we do not have a sound system. We do have a nice speaker you can use with an iPhone or if necessary we can recommend DJs that have everything you need.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”What items are available for rent?” tab_id=”1533054914879-f74c8e62-044a”][vc_column_text]Centerpieces, Lanterns, Wood Slabs, Table Runners, Cake Stands,
Coffee bar, Arch Decorations, and Silver Tea Sets.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_accordion][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Wright’s story, however, emphasizes the buyresearchpapers.net buy a research paper for college cheap filth of the flood.